This historical clip art bundle was created from vintage public domain illustrations from The National Gallery of Art. Each image was digitally enhanced and recolored to create a unique, new look to something old and beautiful. They’re perfect for authors, book bloggers, PA’s, crafters, scrapbookers, and so many more. Use the transparent PNGs for new digital art or print them for junk journaling, scrapbooking, and other crafts. Engage your audience with Canva templates and use the digital papers for unique social media backgrounds.
– 32 300 dpi/ppi PNG gowns (+bonus PNG’s).
– 8 300 dpi/ppi PNG background / digital papers in 6 color variations (48 in total)
– 4 300 dpi/ppi JPG background / digital papers.
– 3 Canva social media templates (Facebook post size).
– 6 gown shaped Canva photo frames.
– 6 gown shaped changeable color Canva elements (SVG format).
HOW CAN YOU USE THESE?
– The license for this product is to be used by ONE BUSINESS or for PERSONAL USE only.
– Authors may use the templates to promote their own books.
– Authors may allow PA’s to use these templates to promote books on their own behalf.
– PA’s may use the templates to promote books for one author.
– Book bloggers & reviewers may use the templates for unlimited authors as part of their business media. -Designers may use these designs to create new products as long as significant value has been added to your end product.
– Anyone may print and make physical products for personal use, or for sale if additional value has been added.
– You MAY NOT upload these images to other stock/graphics sites or resell them “as is” in any capacity. You must add significant, new value to the images to use them in your commercial designs that you plan to resell.
HOW CAN YOU USE THESE FOR UNLIMITED AUTHORS OR BUSINESSES?
– Please contact holly [!at] brushandquill.art for information about extended commercial use pricing.
Click the magnifying glass to zoom and arrow through the photos.